Wednesday, June 13, 2007

up

I'm writing an application to evaluate numeric expressions and in future I want to expand it to perform much more complex operations, even to programming language.

0.0.1a1 - that is number of first version that was doing something. In fact it takes from standard input binary operation with integer values, calculates result and prints it.

Now i'm working on refactoring object model in this application. At first I've made a template which was a wrap to existent classes and types. But than I've understand that it will be much better to create exact classes for types, so instead of Value<> I'll have class IntType. Moreover I will soon add an ability to parse multiple binary expressions from input and (of course) print version number if there is specified flag --version. After that I plan to add parsing of expressions of any number of operands. And after that... my plans are not very clear...

No comments: