Thursday, June 28, 2007

Plans for summer

Now second semester is over officially. I have best marks on all subjects as in first semester :). During next 2 months I think my main activity will be work. I want to buy a laptop. What is bad, is that, as I think, there is no real need in it for me. I only *want* it... But in the end of summer there will be my birthday and I want laptop as a present :). Moreover I have some other plans for summer:
  • Read some dialogues of Plato
  • Study C# (I have a choice between two books. I've already decided which I'll buy, but I think, in future I will buy also an another, because these books cover different parts of language and software development)
  • Study UML (I've also found a book about it)
  • Write Egnoly: text editor on C#. Main aim of this project for me is to to study development of Windows applications and practice in C# and in programming in whole
  • Write application with codename UP: now it's just an evaluator of arithmetical expressions. That's also a practice in programming and it is rather interesting.

No comments: