Thursday, June 07, 2007

Beggining of the summer

So it's a June 7, day of the first exam in this session. So good that lecturer gave me best mark without any exam! :)

During these days I can stay at home and make a lot of different stuff. At first I need to prepare to exam in mathematics. I think after it I will have an allergy on mathematics...

Secondly I'm programming between studying mathematics. I made some progress with my app CodeExplorer which works with source code and analyses it. Though now there is nothing interesting in these app. Just some stuff from a young programmer. But now I also made an app which should work with mathematical expressions and evaluate them. Now it can only perform addition on integer numbers, but it will be much easy to add another operations. Thought adding another types of data will be much harder and what is more I'm not pleased with code that was written. I think I'll add to it common arithmetic operations, some features, write tests and then will try to refactor this awful code. At least I'll try to think of approaches of how to represent in program different data types.

Furthermore I think now I'm giving too little time to my mental study (or how it better to name?..). I haven't read any book than tech books since January! In except of some periodic reading of Confucius. I should think of that and return to this reading. At least one non-tech book must be read by me during this summer!


What is more during these summer I sometimes play in computer game called "Battle for Wesnoth". It's a free strategy game with fantasy entourage. I like it.

No comments: